Question:
Question about Cisco CLI.?
Christian
2008-11-07 10:26:42 UTC
If I have five routers connected together, one in the center and four surrounding it, and I am logged in using HyperTerminal on the center router, what command can I use to see the names and information of the four surrounding routers?
Three answers:
Richboy109
2008-11-07 10:47:28 UTC
what do you need 5 routers? you only need one! the rest will just cause issues on your network. or are 4 of them disabled and they are just switches?

email me and ill see if i can help
?
2016-10-07 12:56:48 UTC
howdy, First-of-all the ip classless or ip classful command is utilized in international config i.e. Router(config)# and next ingredient, Cisco Packet Tracer for some reason they have secure this command, no longer basically this command they have not secure many different instructions, the clarification could selection from "PT is in arising degree" to "the command isn't possibly needed." the main extreme ingredient: Ip classless is grew to become on by default so there could be no issue in case you're arising a community in it. desire it helped....
rigor01
2008-11-07 11:51:07 UTC
> enable

> show cdp neighbors

This is providing cdp isn't disabled on the other routers.