Question:
cannot fully cancel AOL?
william_a_willard
2006-01-08 19:50:38 UTC
Canceled AOL January 4 or 5, 2006. When I try to down

Canceled AOL January 4 or 5, 2006. When I try to down
load tax forms 0n the IRS web AOL blocks the site,
Two answers:
silicon
2006-01-08 20:06:11 UTC
First off, click on start then goto the control panel and then double-click on add/remove programs.

Completely remove AOL. Then open up internet explorer

and goto tools and then internet options. Then click on the Programs tab, you will see 'reset web settings' click that and it will reset every back to before you installed AOL. Sounds like AOL still thinks it's the 'browser' for the internet.
Kevin
2006-03-10 18:34:38 UTC
It appears that the question period has expired. If you have received an answer that meets your needs, please choose a 'best answer.'

Regards.