Question:
i am doing a project to design a network 4 a skool with 34 campuses i need help in desigining can u help??????
kenziemac11
2006-04-05 07:33:00 UTC
i am doing a project to design a network 4 a skool with 34 campuses i need help in desigining can u help??????
Two answers:
yfz_350s
2006-04-05 10:59:51 UTC
Put all the kompooterz in a bucket and mix well.

Does the spell check button not work again??????

Maybe they need a common sense button while they are at it......

Oh and yea I can help send $300,000 to me when you are ready for help.
aab
2006-04-05 15:07:41 UTC
What kind of help do u expect?