Question:
i m very confused about further studies after hsc?
saewocrimson99
2006-01-31 06:09:05 UTC
networking
Three answers:
Dodge4x4
2006-01-31 06:45:18 UTC
Many people are. I know I was, years ago. You may want to start with a liberal arts program at a local community college. When you find something that interests you can major in that subject and then transfer to a four-year school.

You get the same diploma as the people that went there for all four (or more!) years, but don't waste all that money trying to figure out what you'd like to do. I tried it both ways and this is definitely the way to go, especially if you're paying for college yourself.

Good Luck.
goanpaav
2006-01-31 06:46:28 UTC
Its always best to meet a councillor. On the other hand If you like something you can find more information about studies in that particular field and then pursue that. The Education Times is a big help.

Specific to networking, you can take up either engineering in EXTC or take up a BSc course in IT and give exams like the MCSE, CCN, Linux network admin.
wereklown2000
2006-01-31 06:17:10 UTC
well look at what your good at an what you lie to do see if either are marketable and find a collage from there