Question:
How do I make .jar files? Please say the basics because I have no idea where to start?
2005-12-17 10:51:35 UTC
How do I make .jar files? Please say the basics because I have no idea where to start?
Two answers:
Xananna
2005-12-17 10:57:17 UTC
"To perform basic tasks with JAR files, you use the JavaTM Archive Tool provided as part of the Java Development Kit."

jar cf
Bubala
2005-12-17 20:06:22 UTC
Alternatively, if you're using the Eclipse IDE, you can export any project to a .jar file.

The JDK consists of the javac compiler and the documentation for the Java Virtual Machine. It is available free from Sun.