Question:
how can i find a street address online?
princess_daisy0
2006-01-25 22:44:16 UTC
I have a phone number and a name to work off of, and every search engine that I have tried thus far only gives me the rural route.
Here's the phone number, since its public knowledge:
518-872-0472
Seven answers:
cblrdy
2006-01-25 22:45:45 UTC
anywho.com, but only if it's listed. What you'll find on any website is the address the owner of the phone gives as their public address.
kcv
2006-01-26 06:58:08 UTC
Hello.

In the event that you only have a rural route to work with, here is an interesting solution.

Download and use one of the satelite mapping programs. This includes Google Earth, Google Maps, and others:

http://earth.google.com/

http://maps.google.com/

Then enter the information you are given into a site like Mapquest. www.mapquest.com. If Mapquest gives you alternative addresses that look similar, pick one. Enter this new address into the satelite program.

The satelite program will then be able to take you right to the actual area, in full 3D! You can see adjacent roads, buildings, ect as if you were looking at a map overlayed onto the earth.

Hope that helps..
Raul
2006-01-26 07:06:42 UTC
Have you tried superpages.com? David Glotto?? This will give you only what the mark listed at the phone company. Then try mapquest and google earth as someone else suggested
Michael T
2006-01-26 06:51:12 UTC
If the rural route gets you close, you can try mapquest.

Otherwise, you would have to search on "reverse lookup" for phone numbers, and it will probably cost you something.
poetic_passing
2006-01-26 06:49:55 UTC
use a reverse phone book just search for one on yahoo
;aldjf;lasdjf;lkj;
2006-01-26 06:47:31 UTC
I might try calling the person and asking them.
tunein_connect
2006-01-26 06:50:22 UTC
www.411.com