Question:
Has anyone solved the problem of connecting to a VPN through the Linksys WRT54GX (V2) wireless router?
Bald Insight
2006-02-27 11:07:05 UTC
Has anyone solved the problem of connecting to a VPN through the Linksys WRT54GX (V2) wireless router?
One answer:
MS_TechHelp
2006-02-27 12:37:44 UTC
I have found 90% of the Linksys products do not pass GRE correctly with Linksys firmware. If you use a third party firwmare say from Sveasoft it works just fine.

I have been informed that certain new WRT54 Linksys routers are no longer using the GPL linux code they were using so you will need to check your model before loaded a third party firmware.