Question:
what is the best computer you can buy today?
aztecas
2006-01-18 21:03:27 UTC
what is the best computer you can buy today?
Seven answers:
Sinthyia
2006-01-18 21:15:28 UTC
a custom built one. That way you can design it for your needs and not have the stuff on it you don't need. And generally they run better and are cheaper. Local shops, not affiliated with the big chains, do the best job and want to keep you happy because they truely need your buisness. Look into them and talk to them about what you want and need and you will probably get a good price. Not only that you will never have to send it off to get it fixed if there is a problem with it.
aztrailwalkers
2006-01-19 05:10:57 UTC
Best for price? best for storeage? best for multimedia play? or best for the latest technology which is now obsolete as we speak! Best for home users or work computers for companies! Quality would have to go to Apple but cost premium $$$! Dell seems to be making large gains on sales and HP is the Chevrolet of pc's. I think Sony makes a great product which cost more then Hp but you get what you pay for or can afford!
big_evil6_6_6
2006-01-19 05:05:13 UTC
theres so many new computers everyday how can u say theres a best 1??? u would get the best then the next day theres a better 1
Richard
2006-01-19 07:01:55 UTC
The Cray X1E supercomputer, with 8,192 processors, can deliver up to 147 TFLOPS in a single system.
sukumar_wins
2006-01-19 05:12:55 UTC
It entirely depends on your intended purpose of PC and the budget which you may settle down to. Preferably you can go for HP/Acer PCs. Acer is cost effective and still good one to buy. I prefer Acer.
bgramer
2006-01-19 05:09:26 UTC
An iMac or a MacBookPro. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
anonimo3921094
2006-01-19 05:08:33 UTC
got to pcworld.com or pcmag.com (i prefer pcmag.com) to awnser your question. they also have laptops.