Question:
5 port linksys router?
goose
2007-09-10 17:59:32 UTC
I installed a 5 port linksys switch at work for some desktops, but every time I connect 1 network printer to 1 port on the linksys switch, the other stations loose connectivity to the internet, why is that ? help
Three answers:
Jag
2007-09-10 18:04:16 UTC
Someone probably configured the Printer's NIC to have a static IP address that conflicts with the IP address of one of the machines.

Change the printer to Dynamically acquire an IP address.
jorell w
2007-09-10 19:56:31 UTC
ned more info i need tpo know the complete setup whats equiptment is used fore the internet ...and do u have a router hooked to the modem or dsl
gracely
2016-11-15 02:46:06 UTC
attempt this. proper click my laptop > click handle > click device supervisor > uninstall your community card from here > then proper click on the laptop icon on the precise of the device supervisor record and run test for Hardware changes. this could reinstall your community card.. This now and back fixes those variety of subjects.