Question:
How to get my isp's tftp ip address?
Nosuhad A
2008-08-29 03:43:24 UTC
How to get my isp's tftp ip address?
Four answers:
Aroop
2008-08-29 03:53:47 UTC
tftp runs on port no. 69 on UDP. You will have to scan through the port 69 of the full range of IP address your ISP has.

There are applications that help you do this. You can check out the website http://www.radmin.com/products/utilities/portscanner.php it has an application that lets you do so.
payne747
2008-08-29 04:02:54 UTC
Assuming they have a TFTP server, you'd have to phone them up and ask them. Though I think your getting confused - I can't see why an ISP would have a random public TFTP server online...?
VQ
2008-08-29 03:51:02 UTC
With most ISPs in the U.S. all you have to do is contact tech support and let them know that a program you use on your computer asks for that address, and they should give you that information. I know for sure it works that way with AT&T Internet Services.
2016-05-26 06:30:59 UTC
VOIP is a little above my head, but from what I know...i think that's all controlled centrally through Call Manager Server. I only earned 3/4 of my CCNP, and did very little VOIP! VOIP = Headache central, but heavy pockets! LOL Best of luck!!