Question:
MS Exchange Server 2003 - Wizard won't create mailboxes?
2006-10-03 10:57:56 UTC
I have installed 5 extra licenses, so I have 15. I went to add a new user through the System Manager wizard, but it failed when it tried to create a mailbox. Oddly enought, the user was created with my template settings perfectly. The user properties look right.

But the new user does not have a mailbox and does not appear in the Global Address list to other group members. The new user can log in, but can't configure to the non-existent mailbox.

- How do I create a mailbox manually for this existing user
- How do I add this user to the Global Address book manually

I have downloaded additional Windows 2003 Server updates and rebooted. I have tried again to add a phony user, which had the same problems.

Here is some history. We've had this Windows 2003 Server for 6 months, just for files. We added the users way back. We recently activated these mailboxes successfully. Weird though, this DELL server created the mailboxes on C, so I did move to E.
Three answers:
2006-10-08 16:49:27 UTC
I hope that computer begins to feel better.

Try the mailbox recovery instructions. See

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Exchange_Server_2003_Mailbox_Recovery.html

Try this Microsoft info:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=319188

Check this out:

http://searchexchange.techtarget.com/tip/0,289483,sid43_gci1212944,00.html

see

http://searchexchange.techtarget.com/tip/1,289483,sid43_gci1015774,00.html

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Networking/Email_Groupware/Exchange_Server/Q_21009697.html

Or Google Group

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs
hake
2016-10-15 15:39:27 UTC
i think of you will desire to physique of recommendations it from 3 perspectives; college education and its availability and affordability, retirement and what the destiny holds for them and how undesirable it would desire to be as adversarial to now and how it rather is for his or her mothers and fathers residing on fastened earning or approximately to survive fastened earning, thirdly-the ecosystem. collectively as those issues are actually not right this moment appropriate all 3 carry extensive social and economic impact for the extra youthful adults of this united states of america which will impact them for some years yet to return as quickly as they are nicely previous their mid 30s and 40s an into their retirment years even. by potential of changing into in contact and helping and taking a hand now with the thoughts and regulations which would be made they are helping to set the course for his or her destiny.
hmmm_no_idea2
2006-10-03 20:25:32 UTC
so nnice of you to answer your own question..it cant create when it cant find the protocol needed to make it