Question:
I have 2 computers on a Network, one computer keeps getting knocked off,why? How do I prevent it? mo Dtls belo
reggiem
2005-12-31 11:02:04 UTC
Microsoft network
With DSL access
Linksys router
OS:XP

To remedy the problem I unplug the power cord from the router for 30 seconds and then plug back in.
That usually works.
Two answers:
The Answer Guy
2006-03-20 10:37:40 UTC
See if there is a firmware update for your router.
potica
2005-12-31 11:14:30 UTC
MY FIANCE LIKES A LOT COMPUTERS AND HE TOLD ME THAT YOU MAY HAVE A DEFECTIVE ROUTER OR IT MAY NOT BE VENTILATED, SO IT GETS TO HOT. THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO HIS NETGEAR FM114P AND HE SENT IT BACK FOR REAPIR AND THEN IT WORKS.