Question:
i want to change my limited account to an adminstrator account?
2006-01-24 08:50:41 UTC
i want to change my limited account to an adminstrator account?
Three answers:
gladerade
2006-01-24 08:52:02 UTC
that change would have to be made by someone that already has administrator privledges. That's the whole point of limited accounts ... limiting what those people can do or change.
ashimet
2006-01-24 19:19:25 UTC
i believe in this lyric :D.

Hit dirt, shoot trees, split sky, part seas....

break the rule ;).

okay let see what we have in hear, a newbie hacker i guess.

listen pal, if you have physical access to the computer you have chance ;), explain your condition for me alittle more.

but the way is this, you need a bootable drive to boot the pc, if the boot order is try to read from CDROOM or USB first, otherwise you have to go inside the system setup if the setup has a password you should use some kind of tool to reset the bios settings.

after you boot the system, you should use another tools like ACTIVE PASSWORD, and then change or remove administrator password.

let me know ;)

Ciao.
GaDawg
2006-01-24 17:00:56 UTC
That decision is made by an administrator. If you don't need it, you're not going to get it.