Question:
What is the best dsl wireless router for those who use a mac? (Must work with Airport Card)?
binarybloom
2006-02-14 09:22:47 UTC
What is the best dsl wireless router for those who use a mac? (Must work with Airport Card)?
Three answers:
Amrith
2006-02-14 11:33:32 UTC
Linksys wireless router are the best Wireless Routers , But they do not provide any kind of drivers for mac .but they do work with Mac computers

Regards,

Amrith

Former Senior Escalation Engineer

(Linksys , Microsoft)
?
2016-12-18 11:15:59 UTC
sure, to procure *&%$#@*ed by using SBC. All you have got needed to do is have long previous to an electronics keep and offered a router for ~$50 as your inlaw did. in the previous I knew something approximately routers I did a similar factor with an internet provider. had to pay for yet another IP tackle so 2 computers ought to apply the internet connection on a similar time. that's what some IPs like purchasers to think of they ought to do to get distinctive computers related.
2006-02-14 09:34:50 UTC
linksys of cisco